Friday 23 January 2009

My favourite quotation from The Bible
Mi cita preferida de la Biblia

30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?
31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.
32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Eph'e-sus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.
The first epistle of Paul the apostle to the Corinthians
(1 Corinthians 15:30-32)


30 ¿Y por qué nosotros peligramos a toda hora?
31 Os aseguro, hermanos, por la gloria que de vosotros tengo en nuestro Señor Jesucristo, que cada día muero.
32 Si como hombre batallé en Efeso contra fieras, ¿qué me aproveacha? Si los muertos no resucitan, comamos y bebamos, porque mañana moriremos.
La primera epístola del apóstol San Pablo a los corintios, capítulo 15
(I Corintios 15:30-32)


Mit yndlingscitat fra Biblen på dansk

No comments: